Celine's pink birthday @ V Bridal cafe, Ipoh

May 21, 2018

Before heading back to KL , we stopped at V Bridal cafe for a little pink birthday celebration for the little princess.  Having you as my daughter gave my life so much meaning. We share the same birthday every year now. Happy birthday to you my sweetheart. You truly are the best gift I have ever received in my life. Valentino Bridal, Ipoh, is a Korean bridal-themed café and wedding studio in Ipoh which features a dreamy merry-go-round .
Happy girl with her most wanted birthday present!

This cafe is just too pretty !
 V Bridal cafe
54, Jalan Raja Musa Aziz, Kampung Jawa, 
30300 Ipoh, Negeri Perak


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...