Sretsis Parlour , Bangkok

November 11, 2018

It’s quite an unusual cafe, decoration is very fairy-tale like. This beautiful café is located in level two of Central Embassy Mall. Every person is required to order at least one set of their set which consist of one drink and a dessert.  Limited choices of menu just like those high class restaurant, where only set is serve. Taste wasn't the best.

It’s quite pricey so visit once to experience it will do :)
Don’t get me wrong, I loved my overall experience at Sretsis Parlour. However, I’m the kind who can only afford to feel (and pay) like a princess once in a very long time and since I'm on holiday so why not but definitely no more next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...