Hubb Birthday @ Cielo Sky Bar,Bangkok

November 12, 2018

Beautiful picture take at Cielo Sky Bar & Restaurant , Bangkok. I've pre plan & pre book this location for hubby birthday celebration. Thank you so much to the Cielo team , I did the reservation through facebook 1 month earlier and they dint disappointed me. Perfectly provide me the nice view sitting & a complementary birthday cake.
 Us in tuk tuk heading to for our dinner. 
 Plan & rush over here earlier purposely to catch the sunset but then it was too cloudy today. What a waste. 
 Night view. 
 I can not say how much I love you, and how special you are. All I can say is that my world is full of happiness and smile whenever I am with you.
When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday. I hope you like all the surprises & arrangement. 
 ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...