Happy 6 years Wedding Anniversary!

December 03, 2018

Happy 6 years Wedding Anniversary!
Cant believe we've been together for 13 years & married for 6 years. We've been going thru so much. There is so much ups & downs but what is amazing that we are still standing side by side no matter what happen. Never thought of celebrating today at any fancy restaurant , just want to make it special at home with cozy environment , own home cooked food & wine. Actually every year you have to arrange this dinner for this celebration so I have a thought of preparing this dinner this time. Yeap I rush home after work at 6pm & done everything myslf. Getting ready all the food & decor by 7pm! 

Today is not just a day to thank you for what you've done for me today but also for what you've been doing for me everyday. A lot of people say that pain changes people. well , I cant argue with that. But just so you know,love can be as powerful enough to change people too. God gave me YOU, the YOU whom I belong to, I wish to spend the rest of my life with you, cherish every moment till I breathe my last breath, I am so glad that faith choose me to be your lifetime partner. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...