Happy Halloween & Birthday

November 02, 2020

Halloween traditions may look different this year.
Halloween 2020 coronavirus edition the year of all tricks and no treats. Since the pandemic isn't over & we are still under movement control order, therefore, we decide to celebrate Halloween & birthday together at home for one of my best friend Elis. I am grateful that you are a part of my life. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. All the best on your birthday! 

So we order all our favourite food over & have dinner together. Also chit-chatting non-stop. After dinner, we have discussed and decided to have a face painting contest. The winner will win a small amount of cash. I guess this way everyone will put more effort into it and I never expect I would win this competition. Thank you so much for the votes my friends!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...