Love my cats sooo much!

November 06, 2020

If you guys are regular followers of my Instagram, then you already know how much I love my cats. I’m totally a crazy cat lady and 100% proud of it.  My obsession with cats is weird because I grew up hating cats. But recently I keep browsing through Instagram cat accounts those cats are ridiculously cute! I have always wanted to buy a kitten for the past few years but my hubby we not so into it. Until this year I decided to just go for it & don't care about how he will think. After buying my first kitten which is long hair Scottish fold I name her Creamy. My husband immediately falls in love with her. I was so obsessed with cats and after 2 months I get another kitten which is British short hair and I named him Bailey. I feel so content now! Both of my cats is the light of my life. They go everywhere I go. I go into the bathroom. They wait. I go to the computer. They sit on my chair. I close a door and they whine to come back to me. I love them so much. Sometimes I just look at them and I burst out with love and appreciation for how great and cute they can be. It honestly makes me feel so loved and special and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
Creamy first day home.
She is a beauty now , she is 6  months old .
This is Bailey & he is 5 months old now.

Now I cant wait for them to have babies !!!

Do follow their Instagram @creamybailey.cat 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...