my 21st Surprise Birthday Celebration !

May 30, 2011

2 7 M a y 2 0 1 1
Happy 21st Birthday to me !!!

Like I did mention before , I choose not to celebrate my birthday due to some problems , So I decided to spend my birthday money on traveling. Already discuss with my parents & also Viinc , so we went to Hong Kong last week and back on the 26th of May. Back with minor fever & sore throat. Dint plan to celebrate , because I already told them what problem I'm facing. So Viinc called & said he booked Luna Bar , for dinner.

B u t . . . . . . . . . . . .

He pick me up at 9pm , and BoooooooooooOOOmmMMM
suddenly big party is going on his house , and it was to celebrate my birthday !
I got shock , & keep pulling his shirt. No idea , what just happen. All I know , I'm so blurrrrr !!!

I'm blushing , I'm tearing & also heart attacking !
All I wanna say is really THANK YOU for everything you've done for me. For organizing , plan , & also inviting & also to solve my problem that I'm facing . Some small small issue . Although everything very shock & blur to me . I really appreciate ALLOT !

with my two lovelies ! Shareen & Elis
Love my pink kitty & Chanel cake. Design by me , purposely combine two of my favourites together =)

Another heart attack cause by daddy mummy.
They came tooooooo !!! OMG !!!
Dint expect all this to happen , really shocking birthday for me this time.

Okay , here is another attack happen again.
The minute , he walk towards me with this brown huge paper , I already got shock.
and when I opened it , it was my beloved LV bag that I wanted ! Its on my birthday wish list!
Really too good to be true !!!!

All those small small attack , equal to major heart attack when I open mum dad present it was Mac book Air !!! and also Bestie present , Gucci belt from my wish list too!!!
Am I dreaming ? ? ? ? ? ?

This is really a Big Shocking Surprise Birthday Party E V E R !!!!


Thanks for those who came ,
Thanks for all the present ,
Thanks for the so EXP present !

Specially TQ to Dear & his family for organizing & prepare everything .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...