July 01, 2011

Forget about past , forget what ever we gone thro , right now this instant this moment ,
I am deeply in love with him! Yeah the fatty boom boom HIM !


There are not enough words, to describe the effect u have on me...
You make it easy to be myself, and its you who set me free...
You are just so amazing, I can't believe how good you make me feel...
You mean the world to me. I cant bear to see myself without you. Having the taught of living without you, is something unnatural to me. We have been at it for 6years from friend to couple and till today, the best of my life. We argue and fight. We scream and we cry. And even after all that we have TRUE LOVE.



you are my TRUE LOVE and always will !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...