Hennessy Artistry 2012 , Penang!

June 27, 2012

As I mention , I will be attending the Hennessy Artistry 2012 at Straits Quay , Penang. 
Hennessy Artistry is all about the art of blending, mixing good people, good music and great cognac!  Yes , all the way to Penang just to rock the house with Hennessy!
 Last year Hennessy Artistry was a great experience , so how could I miss this year ?
The entrance it self is beautiful !
  
The event started at 9pm by invitation only. 
I wore a bright red body con on that night.
with Dear
MTV Vj Holly , OMG she is so damn pretty & sweet.
Holly is simply a new force to behold. Young, vibrant, and ever-so-charming with her smile.
 
and then Suki came up first with her powerful voice!
and next will be Lolipop from Taiwan with great dance moves and a wide display of showmanship, and they are sweating like hell !
OMG , he is so handsome !
My favorite picture of the night with my 2 most beloved people in my life.
Well what can I say? what a fantastic night!!!
Dear and his 2nd bro.
Is a GREAT NIGHT with all of them.
Thank you Hennessy and I'm looking forward next Hennessy Artistry. 
Good night & have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...