boyfie love towards his mom!

June 16, 2012

Boyfie very first tattoo. Especially if this is your first time , I'm sure you have a lot of anxiety over the whole thing , same like he did. I almost fainted a week ago , about the question he keep asking me over and over again. If you are thinking I'm such a big hearted girlfriend , you are so wrong. I was so disagree when he said he wanna get a tattoo. My reaction was super big , and keep on say NO NO NO WAY!

At last we finally sit down and talk through it in a good way only he is APPROVE by me.
His main reason of getting this tattoo is for his 2012 mothers day gift. He always admire his mother , and always want to be as strong as her. He always said , a women like my mum is the most strongest women I've ever seen. To be able to teach and raise all her 5 children's is ain't a easy job for single parents like her. He sees how much his mum sacrifice and suffer to be so successful today. Although he is the youngest in his family, he want to tattoo his mother name to let his mother knows how much he love her. He remember his mothers prayers and they have always followed him. They have clung to all of his life. For him , his mothers is his ideal , she taught him to be a man. Her kindness , love and care , everything is unexpressed. For all the things I didn't say , about how I felt along the way. For the love you give and the work you've done , here's appreciation from your admiring son.

feel the pain!
after 3 hours , finally its DONE!
Boyfie say's  ,

I can only thank God for my mom because without her, I would not have been brought out into this world and enjoy the life I now enjoy. I am grateful for every minute that I have spent with her when she was still alive. I realized that while she watched me play and grow, her BEST YEARS SLIPPED AWAY. It was out of pure love and selflessness and sacrifice. I love you mama. You are the best. You will always be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...