Family short trip to Penang - Part 1

July 13, 2012

10 July 2012
Did you enjoy your weekend? because I had a great time and I enjoy traveling around this whole month! 
Parents been wanting to travel but we have no time. Finally they plan a short trip to Penang just for the family to have some quality time together and also eating fiesta! We started our journey very early , so we can reach Penang early and have more time there. First stop is Swee Kong coffee shop at Pulau Tikus to have our breakfast and lunch together. The char keow teow here is famous , its been around for years and is now run by the 3rd generation of the family.This coffee shop is situated directly opposite the Pulau Tikus police station. 
Look at the HUGE prawn! 
Delicious char keow teow only for RM3.00 , just too good to be true.
The asam laksa there is not bad too. I had each of that for my lunch & breakfast. The portion are small so you can try both definetly. Even petite size of me , also can eat 2 bowl. So why not have a try?
OK , thats it. My stomach is bloated now! Time to go to our hotel to have some relaxing time.
Guess where we stay ? ? ?
 
HARD ROCK HOTEL , Penang ! 
is a luxury resort situated along the famous beaches of Batu Ferringhi .
we can jump out straight to the pool. Isn't it amazing?
Overall for me , the location and the hotel facility is GREAT! They have many activities going on and on for kids and also adults , but one thing I'm kinda disappointed is the room. The room looks small and very normal for those kinda of price we pay.
off to the beach in the evening 
Enjoying the sunset !
Love this chair so much , make me feel so relax comfy plus is facing the beach. 
I lay there the whole evening until the sunset.
❤ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...