Happinessssss!

August 06, 2012

It started with friendship, ended with hate , but stars wanted for me, a different fate,
We met again, fell in love, recreated the glory. For every true lover, such is the love story! 
 You made me laugh, You made me cry. Falling in your love, was worth a try, 
The little moments that I spend with you, Make my life beautiful, day by day . . .
and until today I'm still falling in love with you deeply !
Silently, in my heart, I wanna thank God, for bringing such a wonderful person my way!!
I don't want a perfect person , I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well & loves being with me more than anything.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...