Hua Wang Steamed Fish Head , Meru.

August 11, 2012

Hua Wang steamed fish head at Jalan Meru has been my favorite dinner spot with my family few years back. This time , I decided to bring dear for a try and also wanted to share with you all. Here is famous for their steamed fish head , and sometime it can take up to 45minutes waiting time. But I never wait that long , usually I wait only 5-10minutes because I will go there early to avoid the crowd. I usually go there around 5.30pm. They have various type of steamed fish head such as , Bean paste steamed fish head ,  Ginger steamed fish head , Asam steamed fish head and Spicy steamed fish head.
I've tried everything except the spicy one , because I dont take spicy. As for me , my favorite is still the Asam steamed fish head , I like the sauce very much. Who doesn't know , I like sour ?!  Lol ......
The fish is very fresh and soft here , make sure mix the gravy to your rice. The price for the fish is base on small or big , but the different is slight only. Is around RM22-24.  Very reasonable price!
Besides that you can order sides dishes like tau fu or vegetables.
I always order oysters sauce lettuce. My favorite home cook vegetable always!
Is located at corner lot of a single storey terrace house.
Business hour only evening til night. 

60, Persiaran Pulau Pinang,
Off Jalan Meru,
41150 Klang,
Selangor.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...