August 09, 2012

Last weekend I had a photo shooting session with my cousin Amanda. Guess how old is she? She is only 14year old , her interest is photography so her dad bought her a basic DSLR camera for her to learn and get experience first. She asked me to be her model , and I love being photograph. So I'm thinking , why not let both of us a try. So this is the result of that day photo shooting.
Love the pictures so much , because it show the happy side of me.
Little girl with her huge bear , wondering around the park.
Of course , the picture wont be as professional as those photographer out there , but at least she is dare to try and this is first time shooting outdoor with a model. Normally she just shoot butterfly or flowers. Not bad for a 14year old girl , right?

Give a big CLAP to her !!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...