Baby Celine is ONE! ✿

May 24, 2014

I can’t believe it’s a year ago since you came into our lives… It’s amazing how quickly it goes by! At times you think you’ll never get through the sleepless nights and all night feeding sessions! But we did and what an awesome year it has been! She's such a sweet and wonderful baby! It makes me really sad to think of a day in the future when I won't have a baby Celine to smile at me and laugh. I would just love to freeze her at this age forever if I could! No growing up!!! 
Needless to say, you continue to amaze me each day. 
You continue to be a happy go lucky baby almost all of the time.  You love to play and get into things you know you shouldn't be in.  I don't know why we spend so much money on toys, you'd be happy playing with tissue paper, toilet paper, bags and pulling things out of the wall all day long.  The funniest part about your mischievousness is that you totally know you shouldn't be doing it.  You'll crawl to the location, turn around to see if we're watching, if not you go for it. 


Respond to their name or other familiar words, or seem able to hear loud everyday noises.
Recognise people or objects they know from across a room.
Spot or pick up a very small object between their thumb and forefinger.
Manipulate larger objects and pass them easily from hand to hand.
Babble.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...