Birthday Retreat 2014 ♥ Phuket

May 26, 2014

What better occasion than your birthday to pause and reflect on where you have been and where you are going? Its been a year I'm into the motherhood life. Its a miracle that I've made it until so far , although is just 1 year , but I feel so proud of myself already. Anyway being a mother really not easy , sometime I can be suuuupppppperrrrrrrrr TIRED!!! So hubby decided to bring me for a holiday , to get away from home , away from our baby just for few days and rest and relax our self. Since hubby never been to Phuket/Krabi so I decided to choose beach for this trip although I've been like 10 years ago. Kinda forget most of the thing >.<
The famous Phi-Phi island.
Ha ha ha....cant believe this is our first time snorkeling together 
Khai Nai island.
I am you. you are ME. You are the waves & I am the ocean.
The wind blows through your hair. 
The warm sun bathes your skin. 
Soft golden sand caresses your feet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...