Sunday is ♥

October 19, 2014



My family is my strength and my weakness. 
After half year, finally here is a picture of the 3 of us again. It's hard to take picture with the little one , when she is super active now. She even use her both hand to cover her face , to tell us she dont want to take picture. So its really super hard to get a family picture , so I definitely must post and blogged this picture.  Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Enjoy the little things in life, for someday you will realize they were the big things.

I used to have no emotion, but u can drive me crazy now! Still I can't live a day without you , love u much much my evil sweety pie 

A home with a loving and loyal husband and wife is the supreme setting in which children can be reared in love and righteousness and in which the spiritual and physical needs of children can be met.

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...