Celine milestones ✿ 16 months old!

October 13, 2014

After little one no more little one , she's been growing real fast into toddler. Seriously I have so many difficult times , where I need train her self feed , or potty train and much more. After being so stress about it , there are lots of mummies out there advice me not to be stress and don't force your little one. When time will come , it will come. Ok , I'm kinda relive when I get all these advice from all the mummies out there. Another hard time for me is , I need to online and read others mummies recipes , because my little one getting bored with the porridge already. Now I have learn to make snacks for her. Change her porridge menu , into something more special , more appetizing. If not she just doesn't want to open her mouth. For a never been into kitchen "me" this is just a hard task for me!!!

OK , cut the crap............. 
I just wanna write down some of my little one milestones before I forget in future. 


  •  She no more into Barney , she is now addicted to Hi-5 and Dibo the gift dragon.
  •  She stills get frustrated easily , and even lay flat on the floor and cry sometime.
  •  She now have separation anxiety , she just cry madly if I leave her alone with other people.  I need to put her to bed and sneak out for movie with hubby or else she will not sleep until I come home.
  • When I scold her , she will stunt and cry and after that she will immediately run and hug me because she is scared already. 
  • She still like trow things if she get bored with it.
  • Just as I thought I could increase her potty training sessions, she starts to show rejection sitting on the potty .
  • When she snacks, she ensures that I am fed too (by force insert the snack into my mouth regardless if I want it or not).
  • She increasingly enjoys climbing onto the chair to play with my mouse connected to my laptop.
  • She likes to step on me , since I'm pregnant!
  • Her dancing is getting “wilder”.
  • She now sleep thru the whole night with last feeding 10pm until next morning 8 or 9am
  • She don't enjoy bath as much as she does already , because she fear if water touches her eye.
  • She still doesn't want to speak , she know I am her mother , she just refuse to call me mama or even papa. She only will say "mam mam" if she want snack or if she's hungry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...