2nd Pregnancy

January 04, 2015

Pregnancy is a very specific 40 weeks in a woman's life in which such strange, yet similar things happen to all of us carrying the load. This is my second pregnancy and I never thought of so much changes could happen to me compare to the first pregnancy. My hormone changes allot compare first one. May be because I'm having a baby boy. But this is really just so damn suck! My skin getting dry each day , my emotion going way down until sometime I think am I crazy , my appetite gone worst and unhealthy. I couldn't eat anything , all I want to eat is just chocolate and they told me I shouldn't been eating too much chocolate because it was too heaty and fear that I could get diabetes during pregnancy. My body odour rise and I sweat like unusually , this just making me more bad temper. Baby position is blocking my uterus and I keep have to pee. Stretch mark all over until behind of my body. I even admitted hospital due to over vomiting and diarrhea. Pimpers popping out non stop at my forehead and my body too. Leg cramp all the time until I couldn't sleep. Baby bump too low until I have to open my leg so big to seat or even walk. Couldn't bend down much because its hard for me to get back up. Continuously have difficult breathing at night and its disturbing my sleep! 

I've never experience all this in my first pregnancy so this is just too much for me to accept and live with it for 9months! Seriously I had a super hard time and I did not enjoy my pregnancy most of the time :( but the thing that's nice about pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby.
Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it's forever-changing, both mentally and physically. While being pregnant can be a trying and oftentimes uncomfortable experience, there are moments when being pregnant feels so magical and thrilling that we never want it to end. One thing is for certain: there’s no other experience in life like it. Salute to all mother and women out there!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...