The last day of 2014

January 01, 2015

31 December 2014

The day I've been waiting for has finally come! The last day of year 2014!
2014 has been a nightmare to me , really a nightmare!!! Its bring me lots of unhappiness and fear and been very emotional to me. I've always told myself , its okay its gonna end soon. Yay! The day I've been always waiting for is finally here. Its time to celebrate and let go everything behind and start a fresh brand new year again. Plan to celebrate at hill top and count down too but due to we have to reach home early to pick up our child so we just have a simple dinner at TGIF and also spend the counting down there. It was very simple but I'm so happy and excited!!!

Some of the most precious moments of my life are the ones spent in silence, just holding your hands and cuddling in your arms. I love you my hub! Hope year 2015 will bring back us all the laughter & happiness that we missed last year! 

Forget about your past, you can’t change it
Forget about your future, you cant predict it

Just think about present, you can handle it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...