Welcome Baby Vayne!

January 28, 2015

Welcome my baby boy!

Baby decided to come out earlier to meet us , he was born 7 January 2015 , earlier about 2 weeks from my due date. He is 2.75kg / 48cm. Delivery was all natural! Contraction came around 12pm when I was at home still sleeping , I thought it was stomach ache and I keep go toilet. But after few hours , the pain getting more intense so I rush to hospital for a check and doctor say I was dilate at 4cm already. So prepare to admit and wait for delivery. Lucky everything was fast , even thought it was fast but the pain really still hurts so bad. Anyway everything is over. Don't want to say so much because this is my second delivery. I'm glad GOD gave me such a wonderful perfect life , first a daughter and now a son. Couldn't be more satisfied with that! Although being a young a parents , could be difficult for a start , but I believe when everything is stabilize. We will be one happy family. Everything will be worth it in the future!
Once you become a mother , your whole life changes. The way you see things and the way you treat others changes. Now I've been a mother not for long , but I can pretty much sums up the changes I've notice. Copies this article from some website which I found its really worth a read because it express my entire feeling towards being a mum and I pretty sure every mum out there can feel what I feel too! 

1. Your life no longer revolves around you. You will no long put yourself first when making decision or major life changes. Selfishness turns into selflessness. 

2. You will no  longer be able to go out the way you used to. 

3. Your attitude about people suddenly changes. 

4. You don't mind getting poop on your fingers. If you are a mother , Im sure this had happened to you because it definitely happened to me.


5. Sleep becomes a foreign subject to you. You get absolutely no sleep. Those 8-12 hours of sleep you'd normally get before children or during pregnancy are completely gone. You will feel lucky if you get to sleep for 4 hours.


6. You feel bad if you let them cry it out. People say let babies cry themselves to sleep if everything has been done , plus its good to their lungs. NO! If my girl is crying for more than 5 minutes , I start crying!


7. Your body no longer your body.


8. You wan those new Jimmy Choos? NO! The first thing you buy? Baby item. Shopping becomes a thing of the past for you , and it becomes all about the baby.


9. Holidays become holidays for the kids.

10. Baby sitting turns into a whole FBI background check. You do a whole check to make sure this person is safe to be around with your child. The worrying gets to you , even when you do find the perfect baby sitter , you will still worry.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...