Batu Caves

September 09, 2010

Monday outing with family again , this time we visited Batu Caves.
Can you imagine its my frist time there after staying so long at Malaysia , Ive only been there once and that is on monday! I wanted to keep fit but always also failed , so this time I went there and climb the 272 stairs two times! Yeaaaah ~ I made it!!!
Bravo to me =)

Damn lots of naughty monkey there , look at these monkey is reading newspaper. Kidding ~
Like this pic , I look so fair and lovely here!
So after climbing the stairs we went to a famous restaurant at Gombak serve delicious noodle. I forget what the places called ,anyway look at these picture , its tasty huh?
Otak-otak was OK only
This is crispy and nice! Always love crispy fried food !
Okay that's all , Night fellows ~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...