♥ Mount Buller ♥ !

September 01, 2010

Mount Buller!!!
The main thing I love about my Aussie trip was Mount Buller. It was my first time experience to see snow and felt snow , and get like freaking crazy cold there. Drinking like 4 hot chocolate to heat myself. Everything was AWESOME!!! I want to go again but this time I wish someone could teach me how to ski , it would definitely be FANTASTIC!
So I'm gonna blog about Day3 , at Mount Buller. It started way early in the morning , we had to wait for the bus at 5.30am that means its 3.30am Malaysia time. I only took 1hour nap then woke up and get my self ready for the trip , I was way too excited!
Had this pie for Breakfast. Miss the pie and the hot soup on that day. Really taste good and this shop is 24hour's. So the journey was approx 4hr's. I slept and also eat the whole journey. And when we reach , I'm like Waaahhhhhhhh love it!!!! of course its freaking cold too.
We have about 5hours there. Lots of time wasted at the equipment shop , cause we have to line up to get our ski boots and ski stuff for other ppl. Lucky I've already got my own boots , but I have to wait for my family. My brother couldn't stand the cold , so we are like always in out the cafe and of course keep eat. Must be the weather I guess , it makes us eat HELL ALLOT !
Okay , lets enjoy the pictures instead.

Hot chocolate really help us to get warm , love it!
Snow ball fight , yeaaaaaaaahh ~
The snow only came when we were almost back. And it was only for like 10minutes.
But great experience and also the picture look so nice with the snow!
Love it ! ! !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...