Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe in Taipei

September 25, 2010


Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe in Taipei.
I am back from my Taiwan trip, it was one of the best country to visit especially for food lovers & shopping. Let’s cut things short and I will skip on a few post directly to this café as I am very excited to share with all of you!
For all the girls who loves desert or loves cam whore, you would definitely would not want to miss this café if you hit to Taipei, Hello Kitty Café which is located at Taipei nearby a Sogo shopping mall. I manage to took the MRT and by walking distance for about few minutes and we reached. I am so happy that I manage to did it by my own.
The outlook of the shop had been very eye catching by the whole design and concept store. What can I say some more? Its all so Q and pink and white!!! and of course my HELLO KITTY!

Well me and Bestie took lots of picture while we're there. Especially me , I love HELLO KITTY sooo much , I were like a crazy biattch taking picture there like non-stop!
Woooooootsss ~ I'm superb HAPPY =D

While waiting for our reservation , had to wait 45minute =(
Finally our table
My kitty cheese cake
Bestie main course
Kitty jelly for dessert
in the Toilet
Our bil
Yaaay !
I'm super bless and happy that I've actually been to here. Ive finally made it
=)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...