Belated V'day celebration!

February 24, 2012

I thought this year my Valentine would be just normal & simple but I was wrong. Living with no expectation will really lead you to surprises and happiness. Thank you so much my dear , for planing this full day for both of us. Its our belated valentine celebration on 19Febuary2012. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your loved one or friends because We definitely did!
He sugested to go to V1 for dinner. V1 Concept Bar & Restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong. V1 is Malaysia's first sports car themed restaurant which offers high class dining experience. What made it cooler was the iPad used as food menu! Choices from appetizer to desserts were available in the iPad to be chose from.
Boyfie lamb-shank.
Next destination . . . . . . we headed to Sunway Pyramid for movie.
This time we tried the TGV Club. I could say this is better and much cheaper compared GSC Gold class. The concept are almost the same. Except their chair are not decline-able. You also can enjoy their new delcisious Royal Popcorn , a premium fully coated caramel popcorn only available in TGV Club. You can enjoy your food at the premier lounge an hour before the movie start.
Hello there once again ,
I'm here to thank you all for everything you've done for me.
I love you very much. Thanks for all of the good and care you give me. Happy belated Valentine my dear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...