Teddy Bear museum, Jeju Island - 26Jan2012

February 16, 2012

Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island.

You must visit this museum if you love Teddy Bear because it's exclusively open for you. You can meet the marvelous teddy bear sculptures and models. I am excited about this , once I heard they actually have a Teddy Bear museum. You can see how excited I am because I have lots of pictures to share with you all.

Well... for more, I'll just let my photos do the talking !

Ohh , my baby Yellow is here too !

They are HUGE HUGE HUGE . . .

Tea time with my Baby Yellow !

Bear from all over the world , with their traditional costume .

The Jeju Teddy Bear Museum also has a bar, a café and a restaurant, where you can choose to spend some time appreciating the teddy bears.
The museum also has a shop from where you can buy your favorite teddy bear.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...