Korea LAST!

February 22, 2012


Korean traditional costume. Picture taken from Kimchi school. Kimchi School is located in Seoul, Korea. We were taught on how to make Korea's famous dish, Kimchi. This place is for foreigners only to experience Kimchi. Made of vegetable with varied seasonings and it is a fermented raw vegetable.
After making kimchi , they also allowed us to experience wearing Hanbok. Hanbok is a Korean Traditional Dress characterized with vibrant colors, worn as semi formal or formal wear during traditional festivals and celebration.
This is me in Hanbok !
After all the visiting , we were brought to the Myeong-dong street for shopping! Myeong-dong is Korea's trendiest and most expensive shopping area, with over 300,000 square meters of shops selling clothes, shoes, handbags, accessories, and cosmetics. Most of the major malls open until 3am in the early morning. This is just so nice for me , if im living there! Too bad , we are following tour this time. The shopping time is way too limited. I dint buy anything at the street because I don't even have the time to browse and walk there. Just shop at the duty free department store & got myself two new babies!

This two babies does COST ME A BOMB suddenly !
Yes , its the classic Chanel earring! Its been years I'm looking for it. I've been to Singapore , Thailand & Japan looking for it also couldn't get it. This time I found it and its the only pieces left. Next is the Burberry purse that I've been looking for long ago. I'm looking for white to match with my Burberry bag , and they seldom have in white. This time , they have it in white and its also on SALE!! Can you believe it , 30% cheaper from the original price?

I was damn unhappy when I couldn't get to buy any clothing or accessories at Korea , but in the end bought this two babies , just brighten my day up. SATISFIED!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...