Happy V'day 2012

February 14, 2012


Happy Valentine’s day to all!

We dint really celebrate this year , wanted to go for a candle light dinner also got no time because both of us were busy working. Just present for each other only. Thank you so my dear , for the DIY card you made for me & also the shirt. Never expect you will do a card for me , its been years since you last DIY specially for me! Anyway I love it so much , TQ!

I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels..
I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to..
I'm always here for you, not because i wan't you to be with me but because i want to be with you.

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.

It's Valentines Day,
The day about love.

May each who reads this be blessed with a wonderful day with their true love! And those who are lonely & hurting, May you find richness and blessing in life very soon. Best wishes to all !


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...