BKK trip with family 2012

October 13, 2012

 Everyone must be thinking why I am going to Bangkok so often. Just last month I went Bangkok with boyfie and his family and now this month with my family again. Well all I can say , my family trip is pre-booked much earlier for the zero fair price air ticket. That's why I can travel so often , because daddy always online and booked all those cheap fair like one year before we travel. We love to stay at different hotel or apartment when we travel every year , so this time we stayed at Anantara Bangkok Sathorn. Okay the place is about 15minutes away from the cities , that's why I'm so not used to it. Last time we used to walk every where or just take their BTS . This time we have to take taxi where ever we go , with the Bangkok traffic jam. Goooosh , it does not only take 15minute to reach!
 Bangkok offers plenty of very good hotels at reasonable prices. The Anantara in Sathorn is one of them. It has a stylish touch, bit of design flavor. A little bit outside the center, but then the metro is just 100m away, taking you anywhere.

Anantara Bangkok Sathorn’s rooms and suites make the most of this fantastic location with incredible panoramic views across the downtown city. The impeccably designed 37 floor twin tower structure contains the finest in Bangkok hotel services.
Relax in total seclusion from the bustling city outside on the sun soaked pool deck with infinity edge swimming pool.

hotel had great clean big comfortable rooms with a separate lounge and kitchen dining area, very modern with Hugh windows and small balcony. The bathroom was equally stylish with spa bath rain head shower and heaps of room.
Morning breakfast at 100 east. Breakfast was very good with a wide range to suit all guests and in plentiful supply. Eggs, pancakes and waffles cooked to order.
This is the second time I am at Bangkok for a year. So try to control my shopping needs.
Taaaaaaa daaaaaa my SHOPPING conclusion , not so much because this is my second trip.
My only complaints would be the wifi cost, I think in this day and age paying for internet on a daily rate in a 5 star hotel is a bit ludicrous. Normally they should have FREE WIFI for a 5 start hotel.

Thats all for the day , basically I just wanna share the hotel with you all.
Have a nice day !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...