♥ day out

October 12, 2012

Its been months since we last went out also its been months since we had Sushi Zanmai together. Boyfie suddenly craving for sushi's so we decided to go for a movie and had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai.I also just realize its been long since we went out together. Now a days we just use to lazz around at home watching drama and playing cooking together. So today I brought my BabyYellow out with us!
Look at yellow expression ,so cute! Gosh , I think no one could understand what I meant.
Okay , we watch Dinisour project and the movie was SUCK! 
and next we had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai. I suddenly crave for the cold noodle , so I ordered that but I taste totally different compare the one I had in Tokyo. Anyway we are in Malaysia. So cant complain much.
my favorite Salmon mentai!! I love the grill salmon so much with the combination of the sauce.
 How could we not ordered our favorite soft shell crab maxi.
iloveyou my future hubby ♥ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...