許留山 Hui Lau Shan , Times square.

September 19, 2012

Previous post when I go to Hong Kong , I did blog about an unknow dessert shop? 
 Now I finally know what is it called , is許留山 Hui Lau Shan.
The famous HK Dessert chain Hui Lau Shan are in town to serves mango lovers in town. Hui Lau Shan is one of the award winning desserts in Hong Kong. I agreed because I accidentally bump into this shop while I was at Hong Kong and it taste very good. We went in for a rest and a drink but ended up with lots of portion of their yummy mango !!!
Hui Lau Shan (HLS), the famous Hong Kong desserts chain, has invested RM10 million in Malaysia, said its chief . Hui Lau Shan had finally make their stop in Malaysia with having the first branch in 1 Utama, and now Hui Lau Shan can be found in many major malls in Klang Valley like The Mines, Pavilion and more. Their latest outlet is in Gurney Plaza in Penang. I've been dying to have a try !!!
We stopped by Times square to have a try but . . . .
Everything is very disappointing. The pudding is nice but the mango sago is not. They dont have some other things too , such as the "roti-canai" . Next is the mochi , they are suppose to be mango paste and mango cubes inside , but all I had is sour mango taste and no mango cubes inside. I dont understand why still so many people in Malaysia crazy over it!  Dont you guys feel there is no mango taste?  

Is really big different compared the one I had in Hong Kong.
If you all are visiting Hong Kong , do drop by their outlet and try. I bet you agreed with me.
 BIG DISAPPOINTMENT !!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...