BKK with boyfie & his family , Day 4.

September 10, 2012

 
Hello everybody , did you have a good day?
Anyway if you want to know more about my up-to-date personal life, do follow me on my Twitter and Instagram at @crystalove90. Unless you don't mind waiting for my overdue blog post. Haha . .  
Our very first shopping began at Central World. If you wanna know where my BabyYellow get so many clothes to put on , the only place I can find is Central World. There's a shop name , Teddy House which selling all kind of bear clothes and accessories and the best part is they have many sizes.
 
 
 One more thing I love to go Central world , is to visit their Playboy lingerie store. IS A MUST VISIT , if ou like Playboy because Malaysia don't have. Bought myself a corset bustier , love it so much!

Next is MBK Mall for some gadgets and iPhone covers and some other accessories , because they have 1 floor specially just selling all those hand phone case and stuff. We also had our lunch at MBK before we leave to the next mall. Had my favorite Teppan again! Before we call it a day, left to Platinum Mall, no picture because everyone was too busy for clothes hunting! We even got ourself an luggage just to keep all our stuff that we bought! Crazy Shopping!!!
Bought this two cute little iPhone pluggy at MBK for myself and Bestie. sooo Cute!!
 
This is the day two shopping day at the Naraya shop.
Look at the amount they bought , really freak me out. Not only them , every other girls in the shop goes crazy except me. Why? because I'm not really into this. I just bought few for souvenir only because is really DAMN CHEAP! I heard they say , they have one outlet in Malaysia and their bags is selling like RM100 above. As a needlecraft shop always packed with shoppers, I feel Naraya is a must to be mentioned for shopping in Bangkok.
So this is how our shopping day end up. A bed full of his thing and mine. I dint bought much , because this is like my 5th or 6th trip to Bangkok and every year I will shop allot there.
But is a really Crazy Shopping for him this time !!! 



is the end of the day , we ended up all in foot reflexology for an hour, lol ~ 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...