BKK with boyfie & his family , END!

September 13, 2012


Happy Blogging continue with my last day in Bangkok,  my BKK sweet escape with boyfie and his family! If you're interested to the previous post, head over here :

I love traveling because it broadens my horizons and helps me understand people and their cultures better. The world can be so small minded and “set in its ways”. When we travel we begin to realize there is more than one way to live life and be happy. I think it opens us up to accept people and their “differences”.
Okay so this is the last post for the Bangkok trip. A picture with everyone at the Suvarnabhumi airport.
Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a grand vision of modern air travel, with its sophisticated design and facilities. I would say much bigger and better than KLIA.
Crazy picture with him before we leaving. I love taking my camera wherever I go, and I try and take as many pictures as I can, so that I can reminisce. Boyfie enjoy the trip much more than I do. Is his first time to Bangkok. A country that I been keep saying non stop about how much I love their food and shopping there. He's been dying to go. Finally his wish came true. Shopping like MAD man there.
Brownie is here in the plane looking very tired and sunny too.
THE END.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...