Restaurant Veng Soon BEST claypot chicken rice!

October 29, 2012

 Weekend day out , food hunting. Actually this is not really food hunting , I brought him here to try this out. Their claypot chicken rice and vegetables with oyster sauce is the reason why my family has been loyal customers since I was a kid! One of the great Claypot chicken rice in PJ Old Town and also the only one I eat. Restaurant Veng Soon has a typical kopitiam set up with a pretty clean environment. Parking is a real problem here so quite a lot of people double park, so be warned.
Wide variety of soups as well! Awesome!
but I always had the same one only , that is "coconut chicken" soup. It's a special presentation of the soup. The coconut husk is the container of the soup. The soup is always tasty and sweet with their herbs in it. I like it very much and the chicken is always very smooth and soft.
Claypot Chicken Rice comes in big and small size. You can add extra chicken or salted fish too.
As for the vege , it taste very good too. Very fresh vegetable I've ever had so far. This restaurant never failed me once! I came here since I was a kid with my family and their taste until today is just still the same. The generous portion and fresh vegetable never failed me once!



Location :
F19, Jalan 1/21 (PJ Old Town), Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46000, Malaysia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...