DIY breakfast together

October 15, 2012



 It is fun doing things together with your love one or friends. Now a days , during the weekend we both always stay at home eat and just watch drama together. Last Sunday we decide to make breakfast together. Its really fun spending time together doing silly stuff. I love you baby boo!
Here is me , doing bread aka pizza. Baked with cheese , and some ham and spices.
and here is him , washing and cutting all the vegetable to make salad.
Wahh lah , our breakfast is SERVED! French fries to eat while watching drama. Sandwich and baked bread as our breakfast. Fresh milk for a healthy start. Sorry for the bad quality picture , taken by iPhone4
I feel so happy around you. When you are not with me, it is your memories that brighten up my gloomy days.  Life is not worth living without you. You make me complete. I love you so much. I thank God for blessing me with your love. All the words in the world would also fail to describe what we share between us. All I can say is, always love me the same way forever. I love you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...