Baby Celine (7months old)

December 24, 2013


Be merry all, be merry all, Prepare the song, the feast, the ball, To welcome merry Christmas.
My oh my where does the time go? Its Christmas eve today so I decided her 7 months photo-shoot costume lets have something related to Christmas. Yes she is now 7 months old already. Baby girl is getting bigger by the minute and now that she is officially seven months old, I feel like she’s turning into a little girl, rather than my dreamy little baby. She seldom drink milk now , feeding her organics fruit and vegetable much more often now a days & shes getting rosy cheeks too! Its very adorable to me!
Here a few things Celine has been up to lately.
  •  Rolling and rolling everywhere she wants to go. She tries to crawl, but only manages to jump a little front wards (pretty frustrating for her) but backwards is no problem for her at all!
  •  Celine is eating like a champ! Besides bottles, she eats a fresh fruit that I blend into puree with  sometime mixture of veggie in the afternoon I never knew watching a baby try to put a little puff to her mouth would be so entertaining.
  •  The amount smiles and laughter that come out of this girl is ALLOT! She really is such a happy baby. 
  •  She screams so often , sometime its a little frustrating for me!

     Ohhh my , cute little Christmas tree baby!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...