Celine 4th Birthday !

May 28, 2017

Happy 4th birthday my Wonder Girl!
Hoping this year's birthday is the very best a super 4 year old like you can ever have. 

Four awesome years have passed since you came into our lives. I hope there are still many exciting years to come. Today you are 4 years old and already asking me when you will be 5 years old because you want another birthday party. You are so mature for your age , don't grow up so fast my little one! She said she only want Wonder Women clothes & birthday cake. She said that's all I want , don't need any present if not later Mummy & Daddy no money. *touched

Another birthday home celebration with my daughter. This time my family is here to join this Super Hero party. Just a simple lunch , blow cake ceremony , chit- chatting and opening present session. I love how much simple things , can bring so much fun & laughter's. 
Now you are four times as beautiful as you were at birth. You came into our lives in your awesomeness and gave us lots of joy, we will always carry you like a gem that you are.
my super heroes!
cheeeeseeeeeeeeee!
Once again Happy Birthday to us! 
This is our 4th celebration together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...