My birthday dinner @ 33 Blue Room

May 26, 2017

I made it to 27 and I’m still alive and kickin’! That’s a good sign regardless of whatever is out there I am still alive, in good health, with loving parents, family and friends around me, and in as good a shape as I can be.

Birthday dinner at 33 blue room ,a  place with lovely ambience and atmosphere (Instaworthy of course) . Not a very big place but tastefully decorated .Main course is pork.Scrumptious varieties. Thanks for the dinner treat. I feel so blessed to be around friends and family at this time and I consider most of my blog readers, heck all of you as my friends and family.
loving you so muuuuuchhhh ~
having few kind hearted friend is enough for me.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...