Happy 60th Daddy! @ Hong Kong HotPot (香港热锅)

May 22, 2017

Date : 21 May 2017
Venue : Hong Kong Hot Pot , Telawi Square , Bangsar

Happy 60th Birthday to my beloved Daddy! You always want me to be happy. You always tell me Life stills goes on matter what shits happen. You thought me that Life is a beautiful struggle. Sometimes , its beautiful , sometimes just a struggle. Make beautiful memories when you can. Thanks Daddy! You've taught me well , until today you are still my only ONE HERO! Your mind may tell you that you are 60 but your heart and soul say otherwise. Happy birthday to the youngest & positive 60 year old I know. 
Booked this place because I knew they have private karaoke room where you can eat while having some fun. Certainly you couldn't expect more as you are in Bangsar. Seating area is very tight , feels like you have to cramp into a small area and limited moving space too. Back to the food ,we choose fresh tomato , sakura port bone soup & szechuan spicy soup. The Szechuan Spicy broth is spicy compare to Chun Chiu Hot Pot & its tastier.

爸爸谢谢你到今天都把我当公主来疼爱和宠爱我
Love you ~




Location:
Hong Kong Hot Pot
Address: Lot 9 & 10, Level 2, Telawi Square,
Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-2280 0242
Opening Hours: 4pm – 12am Daily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...