beautiful day out with my Bestie

May 12, 2012

Its a beautiful day out with my Bestie !
Another meet up with her for shopping to done before her brother wedding. Gonna hunt for gowns , dresses , heels and accessories stuff. Girls are just so problematic! After done hunting , we headed to Pavilion for dinner. Went to my favorite  Japanese ramen place at Pavilion , that is Hokkaido Santouka. I love the ramen there very much, been craving for very long and finally I have the chance to enjoy it !
 
This time I'm gonna enjoy it with the premium pork cheek. Yummyliciouss!
 
You'll always be my favorite  :)
We share many secret and gossips together , its fun. Girls talk ! 
psps : When I say "I won't tell anyone....." that doesn't include my one & only best friend
 ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...