Happy 6 year's Anniversary !

May 23, 2012

Happy 6year's Anniversary !
16 May 2012

It started with friendship, ended with hate,
But stars wanted for me, a different fate,
We met again, fell in love, recreated the glory,
For every true lover, such is the love story! You made me laugh, You made me cry, Falling in your love, was worth a try, You stole my heart, with your adorable sigh. The little moments that I spend with you, Make my life beautiful,day by day..
Silently, in my heart, I wanna thank God,
For bringing such a wonderful person my way!! 

People who are meant to be together will always find their way back to each other. They make take detours in life, but they're never lost. A great relationship is about two things, first, find out the similarities, second, respect the differences.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...