I'm Spicy Thai restaurant

May 03, 2012

After bazaar we headed straight for dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant that my parents intro me recently. A new Thai restaurant in PJ is making pork lovers happy. So I decided to bring Dear for a try & it's a cosy place to hang out too. I'm Spicy is located in the fringes of Section 17 bordering SS2, on the same row as Kanna's curry house. I love Thai food very much , those who follow my foursquare or twitter you can see how often I use to check in to Thai restaurant.
Dont get freak out by the name "I'm Spicy" because you don't enjoy
 spicy food because here you can choose up to 5 levels of chillies.

0 chillies - None for me, thanks
1 chilli - Just enough kick
2 chillies - Don't be silly, gimme the chilli
3 chillies - I brush my teeth with chilli
4 chillies - Mama put chilli in my milk!
When I saw my rice , I was like "OMG sooooo cute!"
 Mummy favorite drink Lemon grass. At first I was like NO NO NO way , and then she insists me to try , so I gave it a try and it turns out WELL! It has pandan, lemongrass and mint leaves blended together with ice! 
Deep fried chicken skin .
Curry soft shelled crab. This is NEW to me! Love it so much!!!
Green curry pork. Daddy favorite! This dish comes with a generous portion of meat and mushrooms and it's flavorful and not too spicy since we asked for a spiciness rating of 2.
Grilled pork skewers. For those who doesn't like fatty pork, this would be perfect.
 Try to eat it while it's still warm.
Look at the bil , it came with a cute little pig to call you to pay !
This is my third visit in this month.
Couldn't believe I am so into it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...