Birthday celebration 2012

May 30, 2012

Happy  22nd  to me !
On 27May I am a year older, Happy birthday to me. I am 22 years old now.
Do I look any different? What do you see? Do I seem somewhat wiser? Has there been a big change? Am I found more alluring? Or truly more strange. Do I look over 30? I still feel 18, We'll say 25, because I fall in between. 
Another year is a happy gift. Another year of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness. Instead of counting birthdays, I count blessings every day! 
Those who’ve enriched my life just by being there for me.
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.  
Chocolate cheese cake from Secret Recipe.
Birthday celebration at Red Box plus , Pavilion.
with the Boyfieee 
I can’t thank you enough for the support you’ve given me. You’ve done so much for me over the years,  but most of all, thank you for being there. That means the world to me. You brought joy to my day , warmth to my life and happiness to my heart. 
My dear Bestie , as birthdays come and go. Thanks for being there for me each & every year of my birthday. U mean very much to me , more than you can know. There are certain times in one’s life when you fully understand the value of a true friend. You have been a true friend to me.  Love ya ! 
Dear Nicko , thanks for coming. Its been a long time since we last hang-out.
Sincere THANKS for your thoughtfulness and best wishes.
Thank you for the birthday gift and sharing my special day with me.

Think about the memories passing every years , that can never be forget.
Experiences the great and the small. Have made me who am am I today.
It was so great to see you all my "birthday" turned into a "ball".
Although things change, some never do . . .
I'll always be good friends with you.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...