Ooi Noodle house SS15

May 17, 2012

Its hard to find nice pork noodles in Malaysia. Its either they have strong pork smell or its too oily. Finally I found one at SS15 that make me wanna come back for more. I have to admit this is my second choice for pork noodles. I still prefer Penang one , that particular pork noodle just make me wanna go back to Penang every single year just to have that ! 
SS15 Ooi Noodle House is very famous for pork noodle.
Bare in mind , the waiting is killing !!! I went there 9am and I still have to wait for about 15minutes. I'm lucky already because there are people who waited 1hour for their noodles. They take longer time to serve you is because they cook 1 bowl to 1 bowl. I think that makes the soup so  tasty !
  
This is mine. Mine is only pork noodle , just pork meat only.
 No liver no intestine & everything because I don't like pig organs!
  
This is his one , with everything inside.
  
What a satisfying meal before we headed to our sweet escape!
Stay tune for our sweeeeet escape story.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...