Barbie Cafe 芭比餐廳 @ Taipei ,Taiwan

January 20, 2014

Day2 at Taipei (4Jan2014)

 Did some cafe hopping this time. Themed cafe seems really eye opening and fun! Think PINK and then add a tonne of glitter and a few diamond trimmings and you have the world's first Barbie Cafe, newly opened in Taipei and fully licensed by Barbie brand owner, Mattel. I used to love barbie dolls when I'm young but now I'm not obsessed with it. Unlike Hello Kitty I'm still obsessed with it. But its The world’s only Mattel-licensed Barbie Café I tell myself I must visit , and its really eye opening to visit such nice cafe. Everything is so pink , fall in love with their color themed there. Even their furniture , I want to take it home with me!!!
Barbie Cafe is located at 台北市忠孝東路四段128號2樓. It is really hard to miss. You may need booking when visiting this Barbie themed restaurant. I dint made any booking because I went there early , I reach 11am and they only opened at 11.30am. MRT to Zhongxiao Dunhua Station and Exit 12 (you will see it right in front of you) At first I took Exit4 and I walk so much to get there.

Barbie doll seems like an essential item in every girl's childhood. As such, it can be fun and interesting to bring back the girlish feelings in us.  This cafe has been successful in creating the right atmosphere. This ranges from the very pinkish environment, the princess design chairs, the coaster, the plates to even the toilet.

Don't think you can just order a drink and sit there the whole day. They have limit per person should spend how much on a meal and also 2hrs only. Dining rule of minimum spending at least 300TWD per person. Extra hour will be charge 300TWD per hr.
 Soup of the day
 Starter
 Main course , smoked salmon spaghetti 
I have expected the food to be average since it is the theme that attracted me and not the food. Surprisingly, the food is of good standard and it's value for money. I've been to Hello Kitty sweets last few years , that is located just a few blocks away from here. I can say is food here is better than Hello Kitty Sweets. 
Dessert , strawberry cake.
Its time to pay a visit to the toilet!
selca in the toilet 
 I actually got stunt for few second , where is the toilet bowl. Is actually behind this mirror. This mirror is the door. How nice is it?! Everything is so sweet and pretty!
Finally a picture with the hubby. Feel so funny to see a guy in such a pink environment.
I would strongly recommend this place to anyone who wants to live a girl's dream :)


MRT to Zhongxiao Dunhua Station and Exit 12 
you will find it just in front of you



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...