U & ME ♥ Taipei , Taiwan

January 19, 2014

 
Wohoooooooo  HELLOOOO !
Should I cream or should I cry? We are like FINALLLLY here together at Taipei. I remember I told you once I really wish we could go Taipei together , cause I really enjoyed being there. You promises me you will bring me go together when we 20yr old. End up this been delay and drag until today! 4years late my dear!!! Although I nag and blame you always but finally we are still here. Although its been delay so long , glad you still fulfill your promise to me. I might talk too much or nag non stop , but deep down IMMA HAPPY GIRL 
 Taipei 101 Mall
 After visiting the Taipei 101 , we went to the famous temple in Taipei. 
Mengjia Longshan Temple 艋舺龍山寺. 
Just a step away from the popular shopping district of Ximending, Longshan Temple is total different world. Longshan Temple is a famous old temple in Taiwan. It is for worshiping Guanshiyin Budda and other divine spirits. The doors, beams, and poles are beautifully decorated. There is a pair of bronze dragon poles in the front hall, four pairs of dragon poles in the middle hall. The sculptures are delicate. There are also exquisite wood sculptures. 
How to get there?
 Take the THSR to Taipei Station, continue by MRT to Longshan Temple Station.
Get down and you will see lots of signage to the temple. 
That's all for the day
End this post with a random picture we took while we walking around the street.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...