Moncoeur (心之芳庭) , Taichung

January 22, 2014

Millions tourists have come to Lavender Cottage to see lovely purple lavenders since it was founded in 2001. On Valentine’s Day, Christmas Eve, or even just weekends, couples love to visit their garden to enjoy the romantic atmosphere. After years, people started to ask the hosts whether they could hold wedding in Lavender Cottage. However, the garden doesn’t have enough space and the facilities are not suitable. The hosts of the garden felt sorry that they were not able to provide a good place to hold a perfect wedding. Since then, they prepared to build a new garden special for wedding. Finally, the hosts spent 200 million New Taiwan dollars to complete Moncoeur (心之芳庭), the new wedding garden, in 2009.
“Mon coeur” in French means “my heart”. From the hosts’ hearts, they promise every visitor to have an unforgettable memory after visiting Moncoeur. Besides supporting wedding, the hosts also dedicate their life to furnish their garden by different elements. Wooden doors, flowers, lanterns, brick houses, colorful mailbox, and chocolates make here a great place for photography. 
This is, in essence, a replica of European style town with eateries serving western cuisine/fast food/ice cream and outlets such as lavender cottage with nice souvenirs (paper products, bath gelee, body lotion and sachets) on sale. The focus of attention is the little white chapel where wedding ceremony takes place.  From Taichung Beitun (northern) district, it's almost 25 minutes taxi ride at the price of NTD300-350.

I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then. 

I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.

Tiamo ♥ 

The entrance ticket cost me TWD$200 but it attached 
TWD$100 coupon that you can use in the garden.
For food or souvenir .
I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.
Highly recommend this taxi driver , honest old guy. With a very good heart indeed! I left my camera in the car , I dint notice it until after an hour at the train station , I was thinking there is no way to call the taxi driver or to find him anymore! End up guess what , he tried to call us but he don't have our contact , so he left my camera at the train station lost and found place. OMG , I'm feeling so lucky this time!!!!

Furthermore he charge us damn cheap! We first just hop into his taxi and wanted to go to Carton King and then we were asking is Moncoeur far away from here , he said about 30minutes drive , He offer us Carton King and Moncouer TWD$300 only , and he waited for us until we done. Such a great offer! Rather than those , count you hourly TWD$400 per hr. 
Such a dream visiting this place , full of awesome flowers blooming your heart away.
Peaceful yet romantic. Enjoy so much here , plus the weather is just so cooling , we had enjoy our lunch very much! If you are keen to take photographs or would like to take a stroll in such setting, then it's worth a short visit, say for 1-2 hours. If you have more time to spend, you can enjoy a meal/afternoon tea in one of the two eateries. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Featured Post

How to Love Someone With Anxiety and Depression

Remember they’re worth fighting for. The phrase, ‘It’s okay,’ can never be used enough. Don’t tell them, ‘you’re overreacting.’ Rem...